Monday, August 16, 2010

Lunch Party Ideas: Refreshing


These ideas for lunch I'm presenting don't necessarily have to be all about Japanese food or Asian food. (The title doesn't say Japanese-theme or Asian-theme.) I have chosen the photos of a Japanese cuisine lunch because its style clearly points out everything I want to say about this post.

I will take you to the tour of food names and descriptions first. The deliciousness you are seeing are:
- A set of appetizers (see the first photo): potato salad and gobo root salad served in the same bowl; edamame; and homemade cold tofu
- Close-up shot (see the third photo) of potato salad and gobo root salad served in the same bowl
- Teriyaki chicken and scrambled egg rice bowl (see the fourth photo)
- A set of matcha ice cream (see the fifth photo) and matcha latte (see the second photo)

I think many of you readers would feel the same way as I felt upon first seeing the photos. "Oh, it's all so refreshing!"